Thursday, May 17, 2007

From now on
You can join me at
Jax Writers Spot
Weekly
(every Wednesday)
For articles on:
Food
Health
Alternative therapies
People
Community
Reviews
and more
Click on the link to My other blog, Jax Writers Spot, for this weeks article on the documentary 'Power to the People'

But for now back to The Planet Ug

Despite yesterday being more of a challenge than other days I managed to start off my weekly slot on Jax Writer’s Spot, by posting the first article. I feel pleased about it today; I’ve woken up feeling fresher and ready to get writing. Yesterday nothing seemed to cheer me up. Even listening to some of Ian’s songs which have been posted on the net, didn’t cheer me up, instead they had me blubbering.

If you’ve been a regular reader of my blog you’ll know Ian is a talented/singer songwriter. He was signed to Warner Brothers with his band when he was younger. Anyway his old manager has posted 3 songs he wrote (2 of which he sings) onto a ‘my space’ site. The sad thing is, the site is about a band Ian has nothing to do with. It mentions that Ian sings ‘Survive and ‘Questioning’, but does not mention he wrote those 2 and ‘All I want is you’. There is only one song, ‘Being there’ which was written by the band, which the site is about. He is mentioned as writing one on a blog posting, but that’s about it. It seems like he’s getting ripped off a bit. Problem is I couldn’t leave a comment as I don’t have a ‘my space’ site. I think I’m going to set up a ‘my space’ site today.

Anyway to hear Ian’s songs, and to hear him sing check out:
http://www.myspace.com/btx7
I hope the link works. I created a hyperlink, while writing this on a word document. First time I’ve done it.

Comments gratefully received.

No comments: