Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The adventure continues

I’m going to get my writing published!
Today I went to visit a local free magazine, which is about health and wellbeing. I took some of my writing and the editor liked it. They agreed I could do some writing for them, and I can do a work placement there. Only thing is, the first article needs to be in next week. I’m sure I can do it, and I have had some brilliant ideas already. I decided one article a month would be good to start with, so I can keep up with the course work.
One thing I’ve learnt over the past few years is to pace myself, and to know when I need to rest, as when I get tired, I get low. I did tell them about my mental health, and they actually offer training to people from an organisation called Pentreath Industries. Pentreath help people with mental health problems back to work. I have worked with this organisation before, and I really respect what they do.
The adventure continues.

No comments: