Saturday, May 27, 2023

Typical saturday night

Tonight has been a typical Saturday & I've just had to go upstairs & change the bedclothes completely as G was sick everywhere. While that's not typical. What was typical was seeing G Get more  pissed as the day went on. Him getting annoyed with our Dog, who picks up like I do, when he gets pissed &  actually gets  jumpy &  scared of him. G getting annoyed with me & getting angry at me if I say anything he may not agree with. G really wanted to watch a film tonight which we had to buy & then due to drinking all day had to go to bed well before it finished. Don't get me wrong I was relieved when he went up to bed but no rest for the wicked. I've just been up clearing up sick. He is back asleep now. Let's hope it stays that way Xxx

No comments: