Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hey, but then I wouldn't be me.

I had a lovely day yesterday at the Literary festival, as well as catching some great talks I also found myself some new shoes, and bumped into some friends I hadn’t seen in ages. I had a phone call from Tamsin as she had found Yael (my sister in law) on Facebook. So in the evening I found her as well, and today was able to look at photo’s of her new baby girl, Jamie. It’s all good but I still feel like I’m going down. I feel very tearful, but can’t understand why, I had such a positive day yesterday, and I’ve got my first festival coming up next weekend.

I’m not excited about going to Maker at all, I just see it as a chore, and I have no motivation to start getting ready for it. It seems whenever I have a good day and feel happy I pay for it the next day and experience an awful low. I don’t want to go down, there’s no reason why I should be. What I would give to experience ups and downs, which are not so extreme and debilitating. Hey, but then I wouldn’t be me.

No comments: