Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blooming Typical

Great, I get all the work done; I get back to University for one day, and then come down with a stinky virus. With only a week to go before seven assessed assignments have to be in, this is pretty disastrous. I can’t concentrate enough to work on any of them, so I am writing on my blog.
Yesterday I felt worse, but still managed to surf the net a bit. I made an important step as a writer. If you’ve read my previous postings, you’ll know sitting with a laptop on my knee, has caused a bad back. Yesterday I brought myself a desk, and it arrives tomorrow.
I’m not going to be able to get it up till Sunday though, as I’ve got a flat full on teenagers on Saturday night. It’s Megan’s (my daughters) birthday, and she’s got six friends staying, in my tiny little flat. I think I’m going to barricade myself in my room, with a bottle of red wine.

No comments: