Saturday, October 25, 2008

I should not have said about not getting any of the colds going around.

I should not have written about not getting any of the bugs and colds that had been going round, as I then promptly got a cold. Saturday morning I woke up with a dripping nose. It was so bad I had to have a tissue in hand at all times and by Sunday my nose was red raw. I’m now not well ahead of schedule. Luckily it didn’t last too long, and I was feeling much better by the Wednesday. To be on the safe side I waited until Friday to go swimming again. It was such a beautiful day, and with sunny days being quite rare at the moment I felt the urge to get to the sea, which I did, but it meant I missed the afternoon swimming session. I was so determined still to go, so I turned up at the pool at 8.30 in the evening. It was only an hour session but I still managed to do 50 lengths bringing my total up to 800 lengths.

Anyway I’m still optimistic I will complete the challenge.

No comments: