Sunday, April 30, 2023

Not allowed to chill

So this week has been the busiest week at work & I was looking forward to the weekend, but so far it's been one of the most horrible weekends for a while. 

During the week went G was poorly on Monday (pancreatitis symptoms) so he took it easy on Monday, Felt better on Tuesday so took it easy again & then Wednesday forgot all about feeling so ill & the consumption of cider went up. Friday after I finished, absolutely shattered, G said I'm going to get pissed tonight & he did. It went downhill from there. Both mornings G has woken & drunk cider right away. This morning I got up at 845 & he was already drunk. He was slurring at 10 & then starting going faint & falling. Once in the bathroom & then in the kitchen. I don't have a high tolerance when he gets this pissed all weekend. I'm in a constant high anxiety state & just wish he would fall asleep so I get some peace & he does not drink for a while.

I have the right to have a cpichilled weekend after a busy week cornerat work. I have the right not to be a complete nervous wreck all weekend. I have the right not to have to listen to drunken waffle all day long repeating the same things over& over again. I have the right to some peace. Even  if as he says he a happy drunk if I say any of these things I then get not so happy & angry G. I spent all day yesterday trying to hide my anxiety & jumpiness. Today I didn't hide it so well and I 'm a drama queen & overreacting. I am getting a bit of peace now as he has fallen asleep. I'm just hoping he's asleep for enough time to sober up a bit & then he takes it easy on the cider later. It's been a shitty weekend. 



No comments: